НАША ДУХОВНОСТЬ - ветка свободных рассуждений

Непринуждённое общение на любые темы. Здесь можно пофлудить, поговорить о том, о сём...
Ответить
L Lawliet
Бывалый
Фиброз: F4
Генотип: 1
Благодарил (а): 3855 раз

Сообщение L Lawliet »

Скрытый текст
Для просмотра скрытого текста необходимо быть авторизованным пользователем.
Тетрадь L Lawliet
открыть спойлерАнамнез
открыть спойлерМоя пичалька
IL28b - C/T; T/G.
28.12.2011-3.04.2012 НЕОТВЕТ
Альгерон 120-140мкГ+рибы 1000-1400 мГ
открыть спойлерПВТ L Lawliet
26.05.2015 - 18.08.2015; УВО
PAR/r/OMB + DAS + RBV (Viekira Pak + Ribavirin) - 12 weeks; SVR
открыть спойлерFIBROSCAN
27.0 кПа (F4) - 24.04.2015; 11.8 кПа (F3) - 03.02.2016; 11.3 кПа (F3) - 15.08.2017; 7.3 кПа (F2) - 14.08.2018
"Не давайте святыни псам и не бросайте жемчуга вашего перед свиньями, чтобы они не попрали его ногами своими и, обратившись, не растерзали вас" Мф. 7:6

LET'S RAVE 🙌 MAKE LOVE ❤ STOP WAR ☮
Писец Хираганой
Бывалый
Генотип: не типируется
Благодарил (а): 1587 раз

Сообщение Писец Хираганой »

Hi Gary et all, no need for apologies, in fact, I think we should start every conversation about Nature with the words you wrote. Then, please forgive my ignorance, but here I'll try to explain why I think that an atom is a 4D Spacetime geometrical structure and how it could be deduced.

The first definition to present is that the Spacetime would be formed by a mesh of linked energy vertices that permeates the Universe, we could name it different, as the Quantum Vacuum or Dark energy but we were talking about the same Spacetime Structure. Therefore, one Structural Unit is defined as the space and time between two Structural vertices, aka its quantization, in terms of shear viscosity, equivalent to the Planck constant, whose replication and interactions with mass and energy, would form the Structure and the other Fundamental constants.

The first time I strumbled with the units second^4/meter^4 to define an atom, it took me a lot of time to relate them to a 4D volum meter^4, strange units could means that numbers were wrong, but I thought that if an atom is a rotational structure, we should introduce time in every one of its space axis involved, then 4 space axis (x, y, z, w) could have 4 time axis equivalence (xt, yt, zt, wt) to describe a 4D Spacetime volum or the full metrics of an atom, in analogy with relativity but adding that time could also have more than one dimension as space:

1D time= age.
2D time= energy.
4D time= mass.

The dimensional analysis from Structural Units to our International Units System using this 4D calculations, seems to confirm the units found, where a hydrogen atom is described as a tesseract with 137.0359 ... Spacetime vertices per side, where the electron is formed by its 24 spinning faces. I have attached both screenshots with the calculations and a link to the main paper, I think it wouldn't be difficult with some background to follow. I invite yoj and everyone who wants to check, all feedbacks are welcome, I should say that this geometrical model still has to be extended to atoms with more than one proton, my intuition say that the description of electron orbitals could be directly related to geometrical 4D Structures.

https://inspirehep.net/literature/2697608

From Vandenberg to Ares
Писец Хираганой
Бывалый
Генотип: не типируется
Благодарил (а): 1587 раз

Сообщение Писец Хираганой »

В последнее время много думаю про двигатели НЛО.
Пришла информация что главным компонентом создающим отталкивающую силу,
Является магнитная жидкость, с ускорением или замедлением проходящая по полой обмотке
Вокруг сердечника, который не только усиливает, но и отражает магнитное поле.
В изменяемом направлении.
From Vandenberg to Ares
aiwa
Бывалый
Фиброз: F0
Генотип: 3
Благодарил (а): 324 раза

Сообщение aiwa »

Красить яйца в радужные цвета — грех
они уже белых голубей в радужные красят.
открыть спойлерТерапия
Терапия начало в конце декабря 2013. 4 недели не обнаруж. Альтевир через день, рибаверин 1200. Витамины В-6,В-12. вирусная нагрузка на начало лечения 1.79Е+07 коп/мл. Вес 85 кг. Закончена 12 июня))). Месяц спустя не обнар.
P.S. Врагу не пожелаю.
Р.Р.S. 2017.09. ... не обнаружен. 90 кг

pourquoi pas
Ответить